ADOLESCENT INTENSIVE OUT PATIENT (IOP) TREATMENT – held in two locations.
- Southside Location: 9471 Baymeadows Rd. Suite 301, Jacksonville, FL 32257
- Beaches Location: 2602 Isabella Blvd, Suite 30, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
ADOLESCENT PROGRAM HOURS
For both locations, the group will meet for 20 days for 20 group sessions. Hours are from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM four (4) days per week; Mon-Tue-Wed-Thur plus 1 hour per week of Individual Counseling.
Treatment plans will be developed individually based on assessments and identified problem areas.
- Strong 12 Step orientation
- Strong Family component
- Motivational Interviewing techniques
PROGRAM FOCUS AREAS:
- Values clarifications – what is important to you
- Family issues – rebuilding trust and relationships
- Goals and goal setting
- Relationships and boundaries
- Adolescent and development issues – identity formation vs. isolation
- School issues
- Substance abuse education and prevention
- Introduction to the 12 Steps and recovery
- Suicide prevention
- Stress/time management
- Anger management
- Holistic health
- Problem solving skills
- Trauma, emotions, leisure skills, self-esteem and more.